DKPT seafood ltd

Subscribe
 
In order to set up DKPT Seafood, Ltd, I have got through a long time since 2000 to prepare all of theories in company administration, my experience in production management, finance, accounting ... The Thong Nhat train North-South S1 and S2 regularly has my face in the 2001-2002 because I take the most of my time to writing the company foundations book on the train at that time.
 
Foundation of the company, one book needs much more methods that I must account of all the individual cost items of dried fishes products, the price formula , profit / capital ratio, profit / turnover, NPV, IRR (until now 2009) I can not remember again because the documents were lost, as the main computer has virus.
 
Two women from Australia have consulted much to me, to complete the demonstration of company on train S2 from Saigon to Hanoi (and that is going to last trip for me in 2 days to Sapa town, I completed it on January 8/2002). The first lady is greater my mother than 1 year old from Sydney, she is the golden trader, has retired and I was guided how I can carry on golden business for import.
 
The second Tester, from Brisban (Queenland state must) she mobilized my spirit very much, the future of the family. She told me that young people like me (then I’m 28 years old) know how to establish my career rarely. Furthermore, my year-old is the same with her girl, Rossie, her children said to me: Women in the Western also think feudally because of the concept of spreading of their getting married then only at home as housewife caring of their husband and children.
 
 That Trip came back Ho Chi Minh City, I linked via email all days and night-time to my old customers was that I established for Mr. Tran Viet Anh (General Director of Plastic Nam Thai Son company now). Talking about Nam Thai Son company is one story with full of miscellane, my statement will tell you in other paper. But I also emphasize here that, the comments about my proposal for business, especially exporting of Leather Jacket Fish not be heard in a long time (15 months) such as: does not clear about business officer’s position and QC employees with different specialties, as well as Thai Son Nam company don’t pay  attention to customer’s responses in foreign parts. So, business department of seafood was oblivion of business opportunities when markets go up bonnet, no long term investment. So, I have gone after bulk former employees going before I.
 
Together with support from two enthusiastic partners in Korea, one in Seoul and one in Taegu. I selected the staff for their QC checking part export to Korea. It clearly limits in my role which almost I have business experience and negotiate the contract. This is the model I bravely apply to capital 186 million VND which I have accrued to June 7 / 2003, from the failure of the Nam Thai Son company.
 
Starting my career with 186 million VND, I placed a bet on 50/50 in marketing plan with right company demonstration. You want to know the results like? Failure or a success, contact with me via email: ducfish@vnn.vn.
 
With the support of my family and friends, I have finished procedures and I established DKPT Seafood, Ltd (07/2003), by implementing the demonstration of company, at that time I have stressed continuously and I look like another man. But I feel the happiest thing in that time and even now is to continue with bank leaders of Laos-Vietnamese in Ho Chi Minh City. Then Mr. Hien is the Director, Mr. Tuan is credit department head, currently Mr. Tuan is director of Bank). They estimated young force myself, and as guarantee of my father, Mr. Nguyen Huong.
 I was borrowing 200 million VND in 2004 from 20.000 m2 mortgage farmland in Trang Bang Dist, Tay Ninh province.
 
200 million VND for one seafood company then is very small, but one company has only one year old as DKPT, is a so hard step for  rotation of capital within the 17 circles in 2005 (2004 is 11 circles). At that time, I feel happy because the pressure of paying bank debts (maybe, you surprise with this and do not agree) but answer me that if you bravely loan capital in business, likely contriving your finance are fairly Diploma of Finance Certificate that.
Then, my company has been operating the steps developing greatly on sales turn-over and also has experienced the ups and downs of changing the staff structure of the company.
 
Marked in 2005 with staff less than 10 people, turnover reached 12.2 billion VND. This number is very large compared with 400 million sales turn-over in 2004. Rate of turnaround capital which is 11circles per year (2005), this made employee of credit bank Lao-Vietnamese require me lowering 7 circles.
 
In the end of 2005, I started the program to buy land for building factory in parallel with the business expanding export market. Developing the advantages of QC team, I began to develop team of purchase (2 people/ 3 provinces) and established a packaging factory and distribution of the dried fish with 15 workers in Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City
 
In the early of 2006, a major conflict in the family did not make me change the development purpose of the DKPT Seafood, Ltd company, I paid out 130 million VND for Nguyen Thi Xuan not to keep director of company that previously I let my younger sister with named this job title on Salary with 4-5 million VND/ month (depending on turnover). Although losing guarantee 50% credit limit available, Lao- Viet bank still believes to mobilize me in leading the company and Mr. Tuan has directed financial advisory and investment strategies for me.
With the support and results to foreign fair, sales turn-over in 2006 increase to 1 million dollars, I decide to close the factory in Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City. I have invested nearly 1 billion VND buying the land in Binh Duong province on Dec/ 2006, with greater success by sales agreement of Dried Yellow Strip Trevally exporting to Russia bringing.
 
On June, 2007 I have been invested 1.5 billion VND in building of cold warehouse and workshop for 50 workers (Temporary workers have time to 150 people).
I considered that none of the iron will to overcome the difficulties and need the help from the building advisor of the development direction 3 years / time.
 
On Sep,2007, I have met the difficulties from Russian market, I always did not sleep the whole nights to transport products from the Saint Petecburge to Odessa (Ukraine), approved the customers’ late payment when we sold our products for them in Ukraine. I have understood the distribution channels of sales in Ukraine as well as system of packaging factory, and their number of workers, especially the development of private retail brand (just as Wholesale channel in England and not asoverseas Vietnamese we do in America)
 
Thus, with turnover 2 million dollars bringing in 2008 helped my spouse so hard in the inflation of high cost storm (from March/2008 to August/2008). Experience exceeds the period of inflation were not enough to help myself of the managing DKPT Seafood, Ltd company exceeding financial Crisis today, because the scale of two these difficulties are different (inflation in the country is different from the recession by consumption demand in the EU, Japan, USA market). I want to exchange and share with you the experience for passing through Crisis via email: ducfish@vnn.vn
Thank you for your reading!

Related items